Stevens & Wilkinson provided full architectural and engineering design services for renovations to five state park visitor centers, including retail enhancements for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. These new environments were designed to create a sense of social space, as well as an individual experience for visitors.
– Crooked River State Park in St. Marys
– Panola Mountain State Park in Stockbridge
– Mistletoe State Park in Appling
– Reed Bingham State Park in Adel
– Georgia Veterans State Park in Cordele