Stevens & Wilkinson is committed to assembling a professional staff capable of delivering quality innovative solutions for a variety of live, work and play spaces.
- We have a diverse group of talented professionals with a vast range of experience who work together to deliver the caliber of excellence that our projects are known for.
- Each project is led by a principal and project manager coordinating the carried experience and strengths of the project team to allow members to grow and learn from each other.
- Our staff is comprised of architects, engineers, interior designers and business professionals from different backgrounds and levels who come together to work on projects in Education, Government, Corporate, Historic Preservation, Healthcare, Military and Mixed-Used/Urban Housing market segments.
- Our firm is dedicated to forward-thinking innovation in our design and cultivates that in our project teams.
- As part of our dedication to providing a diverse and varied staff, Stevens & Wilkinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
To apply for any open positions, please also send a resume and cover letter to Vincent Lafitte, PHR, CDFA, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.